2022 Senior Applied Maths Competition – We will update you soon regarding this event
- Each team, which consists of at most 3 students, must include at least one student who is not in Leaving Certificate/Final year.
- The quiz will consist of eight rounds, with three questions per round.
- Questions will be based on Linear Motion, Relative Velocity, Projectiles (horizontal and inclined Planes), Pulleys & Wedges, Collisions and Logic type questions.
- The winners of each regional competition will be invited to participate in an all-Ireland final
- Entry fee per school is €30 for the first team, €20 for the second team and €10 for each additional team.